Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love doing this:


As you know my friend Barbie is starting a rug.
It is a using it up rug.
She brings me all manner of her leftover wool.
We decide what colour palette we wish to emulate.
THEN I CHANGE HER COLOURED WOOL TO BE THOSE WE ARE INSPIRED BY !!!
I get so excited to turn a very magenta into a scarlet or a kinda horrible spot dye in to a beautiful rich teal with violet and green. Oh what fun it is. I was telling my sister in law, it's like MAGIC.
I love selling wool way better than lettuce. It never rots and always, always has a possibility to be something completely different. Not unlike ourselves!
My favorite quote:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Wanda - Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments about my TV segment. It was a really fun experience - so far we've heard from five prospective new hookers as a result of the exposure. We hope to get lots more!
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete