Friday, January 29, 2010

Pondering Changes

The Vogue Rug has found a poker chip solution. It took lots of taking out and putting in to find the way. I change things in my rugs a lot. And I don't ever wait to see if it will improve. I recognize ugly when I see it and my eyes want some relief. They even threaten to quit if I don't change what they don't like.
I like the disappearing /reappearing of the yarn colours between the violet.
I hope you combine any materials you want to hook with together in your rugs. It's okay to do that.
Be inspired by what to hook by what you have. It's a fun way to fly.

I just read this quote:
"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." (Eric Hoffer)

I was just talking to my Barbie and we were saying, by the way she is about the wisest woman I know, we have to change. There is no way to stay the same.
If you try to stop changing, which is impossible, you will suffer.
Meanwhile on the cusp of change it can feel painful, even terrifying.
Pushing through the negativity .... that's what will give you real freedom.
You will soon welcome and embrace change, that is the best gift you can give to yourself.
Frequent reclines on the couch and breathing the same air as those who think as you do works miracles in the changeling state.
I hope to be posting more Vogue tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment