Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I built this week

I'm greatly inspired by our Welcome Mat events this week.
Below is my Spirit Moose from our September free pattern:
This is also our fall challenge project, to let our spirits move us to explore this pattern. So many amazing moose ( meeese? ) of all types ( abstracted, interpreted, exciting!) and varying wonderful colour plans, some of us are hooking it twice we are so smitten!
I'm using up the wool, as I stated before, from my summer rugs.
Earlier this week taken in day light


As of tonight, still a work in progress.


And we are having a scary yarn challenge too in our group Amusing Yarns

Ghosts and Goblins

 Spyikes

I've also started a new monthly book review for good rug hooking books and am well into my new 
column called Dyeing Matters. It is somewhat like my column in Rug Hooking but with completely different content and weekly submissions, sometime with kinda the same results formula translation We are currently exploring colours from The Group of Seven. 
You should join us, we are having a blast. Just click the link at the top of this post.

Last but not least
I'm getting this quote as a tattoo, not sure where just yet.
 Will take into consideration submissions of general areass. areas Whoops that was a typo but I guess it was kinda Freudian... wasn't it?
Hi Claude!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you can't put it THERE!! No one would see it except thy man. ;)

    ReplyDelete