Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hooked Hand bag and fingerless gloves

My Hat and Fingerless Gloves
Long ago I started a handbag, then I fell down on the job, but today I finished it!
It is called Stoned.
The rocks go all the way around and change colour, I dyed it with my method " The World's Most Wonderful Wool" So humble.
Speaking of rocks, my new and just started yesterday and finished two hours later fingerless gloves with my hand spun match my new bag perfectly. Fall here I come!
Keep on rockin' in the free world!



Yes I'm headless for a reason, the hair my friends is despicable. I was up all night and well it is astounding!

hmmm, gotta do something about my upper lip too it seems...
 Just look at the gloves my friends.... that'll solve everything.
Promise.

Here is a terrifying chunk of The Welcome Mat's newest pattern:

Which is scarier?


No comments:

Post a Comment