Monday, November 11, 2013

Heartful Handful & Hooking

A little lapse in my heartful journey, please excuse me.
I was fixing on this:


Looks pretty quiet on it's linen ground doesn't it?
Gotta flatten the top a bit at the back and give her a longer front on the middle star line.

*****

Am I glad for laughing? You bet! It is such good medicine!
I'm so grateful to Story Corp for their inspiring glimpse into the spirited, authentic lives of others.
I'm saved daily by the beacons of intelligence, laughter and light my podcast subscriptions shine into this grey world that is Ontario in November.

I saw this from here and was heartened I have everything I need to do this:


The antithesis of grey.


I saw this and was impaired by love for awhile.


But I've recovered just now.

Here is what I fashioned: a smattering of dye upon wool in the wandering wanda way.


Triplet Treat.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very heartened by your lovely twiggy decoration, Wanda. I think I might be able to do something like in our tiny condo. Certainly no room for a tree!

    ReplyDelete