Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dyed Hodgepodge

Gander upon this big ol' vat of happiness. I dyed locks and knops, icicle and mohair bits. And now I'm tearing downstair to make a batt. I used dyes, Aljo Indian Yellow, Military Green ( I love it) Prochem Boysenberry, Country Blue, Iris and that's what you get, used the point method. You can see how to do that cool method in a video on the Mat.

I just posted the the Mat's colour of the week, calling it Bive oh Free... do you get it? It is a very subtle  joke ....

The cooler weather is making me want to dye and dye. Not great drying weather though.

Look what Eartha Kitt said!
Dr. Einstein was not successful in school, but he found something in the air from his own imagination and his own brain power, and look what he did.

Do you think she is trying to steal my boyfriend?

Here the vat of happiness and fountain of youth as it dries, Ponce deLeon eat my dust!


1 comment:

  1. Wanda, the dye pot and the drying fibres are food for the soul.
    Been so long since I've been into the pots that it's good heart medicine to see what you've been doing :)
    I appreciate seeing from dye pot to batt to yarn. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm :)

    ReplyDelete