Sunday, July 24, 2011

Loving the textiles and the hooker

I tried some different 'round the house cushions on my new chairs and none really cut it like a TV designer would approve of ( you know I live for that).
BUT then I found this one:
At Winners ( AKA TJMaxx , for a good price ( I would have given them my car and house for these I'm so delighted but you can keep that to yourself)
What could be better?

Two... that's what

Here is a wonderful close up and they look great with my turkey rugs...
The thing I like about both of these amazing textiles, both rugs and cushion covers, is the unexpected colour placement. I love the surprising non-conforming ... why not put that there on this side of this symmetrical design? It is so refreshing!
Speaking of refreshing surprises, my dear friend Marge showed up, she is one of my mentors and I look up to her so much on how to be a gracious person and make people welcome and comfortable and of course how to be a lady. Margie lives in Florida all of the time now and I miss her so but I was happy for this delightful surprise!
See that glow above her head? It's a halo...

Margie I miss you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! I need to see if there are any of these at my local TJM!! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete