Monday, October 4, 2010

Last Thursday's Hook-in

Marie hooks Wiarton Willie
Barb hooks on her geometric.
Here is Dianne's finished first piece.
Barb and Marie look pretty serious but are happy with the cake
Here is Linda's first piece becoming a cushion.
She plies her handwork on it.
Lorraine is Angelling in her Garden
Here Dianne works on a picture her grand daughter Halle drew to be hooked, Dianne uses a unique wool sorting container meant for crudite.
Erin and Pam missed the photo session by an early leaving to get their children from school!
I'll include them in the next session!
I of course hooked on my you know what rug!! You can see it in a few pictures if you haven't gone stupid from me showing it over and over! I'm practically lapsing into a coma myself!
PS Why is my studio's periphery so chaotic?

I may be justifying my pockets of chaos, but I will always choose people over perfection and the heart over task and tidy. ~Betsy Cañas Garmon
Thank you Betsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment