Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's A Beaver

To see a beaver according to Ted Andrews,author of Animal Speak is to pay attention to your emotions and keep working at it. Hard work pays off.
And it keeps those yellow teeth we expose dull and unable to do damage to ourselves or others.
Okay I added the last part, but that's plausible isn't it?
There is good busy and bad busy.
Good busy is when you are doing things you said yes to and want.
Bad busy is when you should have said no but you have to do it anyway.
Is anything more onerous?
I think I'll rest awhile and let me yellow teeth grow, all the better to chew with!!

I'm starting back to the Vogue Rug and I also joined an art show as a vendor today.
I'm excited to see what I will make. I always love getting ready for these things and they encourage you to do your craft during the day too. (I hope I'm too busy with sales) It is fun to be around other people who create things.
It is July 17. Lots of time to play! The best kinda busy as I get ready.

My love quote to you:
No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important.
Mary Kay Ash



1 comment:

  1. Wishing you well with your art show! I love the excitement getting ready and it really does seem to spark the creativity! Hope you share some pics of your creations! Cathy G

    ReplyDelete