Friday, March 6, 2009

Opportunities Abound

I wanted to draw your attention to classes I'll be having this year.
This is a great opportunity to enrich your techniques and to kindle with other exciting artists in a small relaxed setting.
I have a few openings and hope you might be part of our well fertilized furrow for a week.
There are two opportunities for a "be your own magician " class, July 6 to 11 and Sept.14 to 19th
If dyeing is more what you are interested in come along for The Oct. 5 to 7th class. You must know how to dye for this class.

Are you looking for a network of rug hookers with imagination and inspiration ? I hold online classes here too both paid and free.
Sign up to The Welcome Mat, there are over 3500 rugs to see !

For a great more southerly class
Have you always wanted to have a class with Eric Sandberg ?
Michele Micarelli of New Haven CT is hosting a class for him in her amazing home March 25 to 27th.
Don't miss this wonderful opportunity. It 's just the way to kick off spring !
Contact Michele for more info amicarelli@snet.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wanda!
    Those sound like great opportunities for those that live either near you or Michele. I have such fun on the Welcome Mat that I don't know that I'd have time for your class. I'd never get to my backlog of projects! But if not this time around, I'm sure you'll be my teacher in the future.
    Be well,
    Lauri

    ReplyDelete