Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What I did today !

Today I built a new free Welcome Mat To join go to http://thewelcomemat.ning.com/

Also cat pillow prototype - angora, lambswool and quilt batting , they don't seem interested so I sprinkled it with catnip though I think wearing it for 24 hours might have done the trick a bit better. Here is Celie studiously ignoring the deluxe possibilities next door !


Dyed 3 sweaters for #1 , all were once cream or oatmeal.


Still to come , supper , the Woollies, my current read.... not to mention HBOs True Blood based on the Sookie Stackhouse mysteries by Charlaine Harris, where will the fun and frivolity end I ask you, where?

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with the True Blood series and was able to watch them on demand on Comcast.Oh the blood, the sex, the freaks!! Michele

    ReplyDelete