Thursday, July 7, 2011

Spank Me

Yes you read right. I need a good old fashioned spanking. It would be especially fine delivered by Elvis but I'll take what I can get. Why would a grown woman need such a thing? I'll admit a kick in my behind would work just as well.

I have hooking work to do and I won't make myself do it. Instead I clean. ( I'm truly ill my friends)
I have a place, an idea, I want to do it, I know how, I have everything I need, including time.
The only thing I'm missing is a threat.
Like a deadline or a spanking.
I think it might work.

Man feels no compunction to spank, he never spanked our children, nor me but he says he will aid me in any way I deem necessary for the advancement of my career.
Sacrifices must be made.
What a stand up guy!

If there is a photo of a hooked rug here tomorrow you will know it took!


3 comments:

  1. Next thing you know you'll be wanting him to pull your hair! You are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping that your self imposed kick start did the trick. Sometimes we are just not ready to begin. I have had ideas slowly develop in my subconscious for months.(I call it the yeasting room). Then suddenly, nothing is allowed to get in the way.

    Be patient, and a better understanding of your own plan is bound to follow. But sometimes having to be patient is almost worse than a spanking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I need the exact same spanking. And my DH won't comply except verbally. However, I find it needs to be self-directed or it doesn't work.
    Thanks for the giggle1

    ReplyDelete