Monday, July 11, 2011

We had a rug show and I didn't even tell ya

I know!
I was so consumed with _ _ _ ding bells in June I forgot.
Here is a great little show from my Thursday hookers at the Wiarton Public Library for the month of June! According to the librarians we lit up their lives!

Fantasy Garden with Elves- Pam Grundmann
Landscape - spun and hooked by Joanne Evans
Fishes- Linda Feilding
Running Rabbit- Pam Grundmann
Cats Paws- Pam Grundmann
Turtles - Sue Raynor
Linda Fielding - Log Cabin
Chair pads - Joanne Shilton
Robins, Crow- Barb Muldoon
Waterlilies- Beth Moore
Girl- Wanda
Pears- Wanda

MY Wee Scottie Dog by Barb Muldoon Geometric rug - me!
Original Rug - Beth Moore

What a shitty photo I took of these amazing rugs, Avedon I'm not!
Oval Rug - Free Pattern courtesy of Karen Kahle from RHM hooked by Dianne
Rectangle rug hooked by Sue Raynor

More Tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome rug show! The rugs are top notch! Do you know a good man with a camera for your next one?!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, Yes I'm a good man with a camera!
    I had to take it down just seconds before I started taking photos and I had helpers who were waiting. Man was at work and we were leaving for the wedding the next day. TOO MUCH GOING ON- A RUSH JOB as they say.

    ReplyDelete