Monday, October 26, 2009

WE all do it

You know I recently complained that EVEN though I set out to make a remarkably different rug they often end up looking the same, sort of like a nut bar got loose in the wool factory.
It is going to take a lot more than a few moments of outer blogflection to get that monster dragged out into the light of the day.
Meanwhile I took great solace reading a article about John Irving in the weekend Globe and Mail where he stated: "One's obsessions as a writer – those things that recur but are unplanned – they just insist upon themselves
I just want to replace the word writer with hooker !
I wondered what the symbol on his arm is ?
Dear God in heaven is there nothing we cannot google in this day and age ? Just ask and you shall be answered.....
a symbol on his right forearm signifying the starting circle of a wrestling match (because he is a wrestler).
But I digress, take a look at your rugs, are their very strong similarities in subject matter, colour or structure ?
I think we all do it to some degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment