Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wreck of the Lightweight wool

Well, at least once when I'm washing textures I'll mess one up and I threw a very lightweight texture into the thin pile and wow have I got a short- thick bit of business.
Thankfully it's resemblance to a pineapple and my embellishment machine I might be able to create something interesting
The real trick is to remember to treat it gingerly the next time I wash some.

With the weather being so hot I've been unable to dye , though I thought I might take a page from many of my friends and dye outside, I found even being on the deck unbearable.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring cooler breezes.

Here's a winter hooking of from Cedar Point with ice on the bay. This rug was hooked in straight lines like a strip piece quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment