Sunday, March 29, 2015

Rug Show TODAY In Owen Sound, Ontario



some of my gorgeous co-ordin8s


I'm sitting here writing to you when I should be getting my presentable on. I'm vending at the Lee Manor Rug Show. You should see the amazing beauties I'm bringing and that is just my wonderful assistant (what a stupid word to describe her) saviour.
We've got wool, wool, lovely piles of wool and more and even more!




Tons of Majic Carpet dyes, Wandawear, nylons, handspun, hand dyed yarn, my rugs to see and even some great deals.

Yes I'm bringing my famous Flesh Pot


Ok here the blurb, the who, what whenfor and where, no one needs to ask why do they? It's all for the love of hooking!!!!

You are invited to attend The Lee Manor Rug Show March 29th, 2015.
It will be held from 12:00 until 4 pm at the Lee Manor Nursing Home Auditorium, look for the signs.
There is a tea room, rugs to see and vendors Cozy Nook, WandaWorks, Freda McDonnell, and Holly McLay to date. There will be cutter and scissor sharpening available.
Admisson $3

875 6th St. E Owen Sound Ontario.

See you there!

Wanda

PS am I the only person you know who takes a dressmaker's dummy with her everywhere she goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment