Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Three Geniuses touch my life


Geniuses, they are there waiting to be seen and heard if we would only clean out our ears and wipe the dust from our eyes.
Genius 1
Look at this amazing picture man took on Monday. Colour perfectly arrayed in complements.

Genius 2
One of my most inspirational friends called last night and told me she mounted one of my dyed wool big beauties on a frame, just as though it was art. I had done this small scale but never LARGE. As Christmas is coming these would be great to add to my roster of stock. Many people say they cannot bear to cut them up, this would be a better function than being stored on a shelf.

Genius 3
Speaking of gifts my other genius, (how can I be so blessed?) suggested that I encourage people to get a Welcome Mat Subscription gift card ready because the price point is so reasonable.
Here is what she said:
"You have a wonderful website and very reasonable subscription rate. It makes a
wonderful "just because I love you" gift. Do you offer gift certificates
for friends or maybe a "Hook-in door prizes" ??? The price point is perfect
for the holidays too! It's a "gift that keeps on giving"!"

I think that's a great idea!
Do you know someone who would love a subscription? Can't do it yourself? Put a bug in their family's ear! Looking for a more extravagant gift, perhaps for yourself? Think of coming to the studio for semi private classes next year, you arrange the time.

You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment