Monday, November 15, 2010

New Dye Class in The Online Dye Studio

Remember this wool?


Wondering how I made that World's Most Beautiful Wool?
I'm giving an in-depth class on that technique starting next Tuesday, November 23. It is suitable for people of all levels of experience including none. There will be videos and photos to help you. Class size is limited so I can pay proper attention to you as you learn.

It looks glamorous but it is so very useful too and simple to create. The variations are only limited by your imagination. You will try my recipes and you'll create some of your own too. It takes a half yd. of wool for this method, I'll be using natural, tan, and light plaids. I'll also show you how to make pastels and very darks also.
We will be using a regular oven but we will try it out in our crock-pots too. This will be an inventive and exciting class. We will discuss how to use the wool in your own creations.

The class cost is $25 and will be posted at the studio for three weeks until Dec. 14th for you to use at your leisure. You may print out any and all instructions for your personal perusal and future use.

For payment press the button below or write for information about other payment methods. wlm@bmts.com

Once payment is secure I'll send you confirmation and your invitation to my online dyeing studio, Wanderful Wool.

Take some time out for yourself amid the holiday confusion, you deserve it!
I hope you can join us for some fun and interesting dyeing!

The more interesting the wool the more dynamic the rug! W.K.






No comments:

Post a Comment