Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Welcome Mat is Now and Forever Free

Yes it is true.
As of this evening there is no longer a fee for the Mat.
It is as free as a bare bottom toddler.
You will never pay for access to The Welcome Mat even if I'm starving.
I'm always thinking about how to keep The Mat current and interesting and not be a burden or boring.
I'm really excited about this radical move to a free service and I can feel the positive energy already!
I can't tell you enough how thankful I am for all of your support during the years, you have blessed me in a thousand ways and helped us do so much here at Wandaworks. My company flourished and grew with your subscriptions.

So you might be wondering..... what will the Mat will look like moving forward?
You can pin to pinterest or link to facebook whatever you want that I originated from The Welcome Mat. Please ask others if you might pin or post their work first before you do it.
Each week I'll post a Our Weekly Bread discussion for a week long chew.
I change up her outfit and her main page weekly including bringing back our tidbits on Monday
We will still look at artists weekly in Styles on Thursdays.
Monthly there will be on Saturday or Sunday of each week:
a video
a lesson with a pattern attached
a formula collection
a Let's Look At This column
This means only 12 emails a month on average lessening the time you need to belong and interact.
All at no cost.
Yup - FREE
I will continue to conduct paid for classes there. All paid for classes will still require a subscription.
I will be closing down the WandaWay Studio in a week or so to reduce confusion.

I have two initiatives from the old MatI want to complete.
Colour Craft and my French Colours collection and I'll be doing that shortly.
Spread the word my hookers. The Welcome Mat is free, free at last!
To join go to http://thewelcomemat.ning.com/
If you need to discuss this with me for any reason please write to wlm@bmts.com.

8 comments:

  1. Incredibly wonderful... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kindness. I'm looking forward to it like a kid waiting for a ice cream cone. Do we have to do anything to sign up? Where I live there is no wool studio's. (not one in the whole state) so my learning has been self taught from books or UTube. Your video's have been a tremendous help so looking forward to learn more from The Welcome Mat. Thank you again for being so generous with your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, just follow the link in the letter above! I think the Mat is an artisanally made super cone made for you! Enjoy every lick!

      Delete
  3. Hi Wanda, how does this affect the magic carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sue,
    Although I'm the head of my company, wandaworks, it has many arms and they work together, one arm swinging free doesn't affect the behaviour of the others, it just makes them all dance more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm unable to join. Captcha is saying Enter the two words, then they give a number like 972 or 3851.

    ReplyDelete